Hilti is not only an internationally acknowledged supplier of installation systems for photovoltaic panels, the company is also investing in renewable energy for its own use at production locations.
The global market for solar energy systems has grown continuously by approximately 40% per annum since the year 2000 – faster than any other branch of the industry.
In accordance with its corporate purpose “We passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future”, Hilti offers its customers innovative installation solutions that provide superior added value. Three of the largest solar parks in southern Spain, for example, have been erected using Hilti installation channel systems. Together, these parks supply over 50 megawatts of solar energy.
At the same time, Hilti shows environmental responsibility by employing these channel systems for photovoltaic installations at its own production facilities.
No matter whether in photovoltaic systems installed in gigantic solar power parks, in systems installed on the flat roofs of industrial buildings or on the pitched roofs of private houses, Hilti offers modular frame systems that provide a secure, weather-resistant means of installing solar panels of virtually all kinds.
Solar power solutions – with everything from one supplier
Hilti’s solar specialists are your competent partners for the planning, structural design, specification and implementation of photovoltaic systems – worldwide. Investors, general contractors, project managers, planners and installers of solar energy systems of all sizes rely on Hilti as the preferred supplier of cost-efficient solutions of this kind.
- High-grade profiles and system components made from corrosion-resistant materials such as aluminium and stainless steel
- Quickly-assembled, versatile and easily adaptable frame systems consisting of a minimum number of channel sections and ready-to-use connectors
- Cost-efficient fastening solutions with everything from one supplier – tangential impact screwdrivers for the installation of channels, rotary hammer drills and anchors for fastening frame systems to concrete supports, metal construction screwdrivers, powder-actuated fastening tools and diamond coring systems that provide fastening solutions for use on flat roofs of all kinds
A comprehensive range of services helps Hilti’s customers keep system costs down. This, in the end, also helps keep the price of solar power competitive.
- Support from Hilti’s experienced specialists at the planning stage plus on-the-spot assistance with the installation
- A cutting service, preassembly of frame structures and on-time delivery to jobsites worldwide – with everything exactly to meet customers’ requirements
- Service packages such as Hilti Lifetime Service or Hilti Fleet Management ensure optimum availability of the necessary tools and help keep costs down