SCANNER FOR LARGE AREAS AND MULTIPLE LAYERS OF CONCRETE
Hilti PS 1000 X-Scan Detection System
Our Hilti PS 1000 X-Scan can scan wide areas of concrete and detect objects in multiple layers of concrete.
It can detect hidden rebar, pre and post-tensioned tendons, metal and plastic pipes, wood, electric and glass fiber cables.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PS 1000 X-SCAN SYSTEM
- Scans up to a depth of 30cm in wet concrete and up to a depth of 40cm in dry concrete.
- Equipped with three radar antennas and an EM sensor to give real time 2D and 3D color images on its X-Scan display. This means you can mark up embedded objects, which you’ve detected, on the spot.
- Includes drill hole indicators with true diameter in top and cross section views.
- You can export scan data directly into a laptop or computer for more detailed analysis, to create and print reports and archive data.
- Our Hilti PS 1000 X-Scan Detection System includes a cordless scanner, tablet and PC software.
- It has 2 scanning modes. Use Imagescan to scan large areas of concrete in a grid pattern. Use Quickscan for a quick scan, making it easy to mark up a jobsite on the spot.
COMBINE WITH HILTI PROFIS SOFTWARE FOR DETAILED ANALYSIS
You can export scan results to our Hilti PROFIS Detection software for a more detailed analysis of your scan. This provides:
- Full data processing into 3D models, including 2D and 3D plan views or cross-sectional images.
- Combine data from our Hilti PS 250 Ferroscan Detection System with X-Scan data for depth calibration and material classification.
- Grid coordinate entry and drill hole markers including export function.
- Export to Hilti PROFIS Anchors software and our partner 3D software, such as AutoCAD and Revit.
- Create a wide range of reports and documentation.
Add Link: More information on PROFIS Detection
REQUEST A FREE ONSITE DEMONSTRATION
Contact your local Hilti team to request a free demonstration or find out more information. We’re happy to help onsite, online and on the phone.
ASK AN ENGINEER
Do you have a technical question? Don’t hesitate to contact us.