Concrete Anchor Design Principles
The Concrete Anchor Design Principles training is based on the different characteristics of anchors, anchor design from first principles, understanding the European Technical Approval Guidelines (ETAG), and ultimately the use of Hilti PROFIS anchor design software. The course will cover the following topics but not limited to:
- Base materials, cracked vs un-cracked concrete.
- Working principles.
- Failure modes.
- Influencing factors for anchor designs.
- Anchor design methods.
- Anchor selection.
- Geometric constraints.
- Base material considerations.
- Environment considerations.
- Types of load.
- Installation and fire considerations.
- Hilti PROFIS Anchor design software.
ASK AN ENGINEER
Need assistance with technical advice? Don't hesitate to contact us.