Fastening of industrial equipment
Safer and faster fixing with reliable anchoring solutions
Get peace of mind and reduce the risk of costly rework with segment-specific fastening solutions for applications ranging from robots and pumps to pallet racking and safety rails.
Our global network of experts can provide end-to-end project support from design to installation. And because we supply all the anchors, tools and accessories you need, you'll be able to streamline procurement processes too.
Full project support
Expert assistance with design, procurement and installation
Our integrated fastening solutions include:
- Design and calculation software and support
- Chemical and mechanical anchors and cast-in anchor channels with approvals for challenges like seismic, fatigue and corrosion
- Power tools and accessories for more reliable, safer and higher quality anchor fixing
- Construction site training and support
- Quality checks and documentation software
- Global logistics and customized OEM solutions
Easier anchor design
Support and software for simpler design and selection of fasteners
Get comprehensive technical support from our field engineers and global network of project offices – or design your anchors in line with international standards using our PROFIS software.
With PROFIS Engineering Premium you can save time by designing your anchors, base plate, stiffeners, and welds all on one platform. Or work with templates to design connections in minutes. Spend less time researching – let PROFIS help you specify the anchor solution that best fits your needs.
Improved anchor positioning
Avoid time-consuming rebar hits and improve layout
Cut the risk of injuries, tool damage and costly rework caused by weakening of support materials by scanning for rebar, live wires and other concealed objects with a PS 50 multidector before you start drilling.
Then use one our measuring solutions to position your anchors and help prevent fastener failure.
Versatile installation systems
Safer, more reliable drilling, hole cleaning and anchor setting
Our solutions include:
- Simpler, more reliable setting of chemical anchors in line with international approvals - our system includes hollow drill bits, vacuum cleaners and the HDE 500-A22 dispenser for more precise hybrid/epoxy injection
- Anchors approved for a wide range of drilling methods including diamond drilling
- More design flexibilty with the HUS4 Hybrid anchoring system – reuse your screws and your drilled holes
- Safer installation with dust management systems
- More reliable expansion anchor setting with dedicated setting tools and our Adapative Torque (AT) system
More accurate torquing
Faster and easier tightening in line with international approvals
Simplify installation of a range of Hilti expansion anchors using the (AT) system, which includes our SIW 6AT-A22 cordless impact wrench and the SI-AT-A22 AT module. Just scan your box of anchors and the impact wrench will adjust the torque setting to meet certification requirements.
To check and document your installation work, use the free Hilti AT Documentation Software.
Efficient quality checks
Verify design standards are met and streamline fastener tracking
Our trained engineers can perform pull-out tests of your fasteners – either during design, to check the resistance of a base material, or after installation as proof loading of the anchor installations is carried out. You'll receive a comprehensive technical report.
You can also simplify documentation and help streamline inspections with Hilti TraceFast technology: Identify individual fasteners with a mobile phone, view installation instructions, check fasteners have been installed correctly, and record installation quality.
Energy and industry project solutions
From mining to onshore oil and gas to shipbuilding, bring down the total costs of your asset over its entire life cycle with end-to-end project solutions that combine software, hardware and services.Explore end-to-end project solutions
Protect your teams
To help you reduce the risk of accidents and injuries on your jobsites, we invest heavily in safety technologies – whether it's tool-based dust control solutions, training, or systems for tracking worker certication.Explore safety solutions
Control your tool costs
Simplify your financial planning and administration with our fleet management service. Pay a fixed monthly fee for all your tools including their use, service and repair costs. Say goodbye to hidden costsExplore Tool Fleet management