Hilti Fleet Management
We manage your tools so you can manage your business
Take the stress out of managing your tools. With our Fleet Management solution, you get state-of-the-art tools and a full service package including everything from free repairs to theft coverage. That means you can focus on the real business of running your jobsites.
How Fleet Management can help your construction business
Optimized tool park
Our productivity consultants will help uncover hidden costs, optimize your tool crib and streamline tool crib management processes.
Set your teams up with the latest high-perfoming tools and get fast, free repairs, as well as loan tools so your projects keep running.
Take advantage of the Tools On Demand service to cover short and medium-term peak demand and specific project needs.
Better cost control
Forget large, up-front investment, improve budgeting with predictable monthly fees and simplify cost-allocation with custom invoices.
How does Fleet Management work?
Build your optimal tool crib and get upgrades when your contract ends
Our Fleet Management solution is similar to long-term tool rental. You pay a monthly fee for the tools you need for your projects. That fee covers repairs, tool mainentance, theft coverage and more.
Fleet contracts usually last from 3 to 5 years depending on tool type. At the end of your tools' usable life, we'll collect them and you'll have the option to upgrade your crib to include our latest innovations.
What services are included with Fleet Management?
Services for more productivity
- Onsite productivity analysis: Advice to help you optimize your tool crib and reduce costs
- Best-in-class repairs: Unlimited coverage of fast, high-quality repairs including loan tools and exchange of batteries and chargers.
- Digital labels – scan to access and maintain detailed information (via app or web) to simplify tool crib management
Services for more flexibility
- Tools on Demand: Option to cover your additional short-to-medium term tool park needs (peak demand & project specific). You can even order online with full price transparency and checkout possibilities.
- Renewal and extensions: At the end of the contract, you can either renew to the latest innovation, or if your tool is still productive, use it beyond your contract and it will be automatically extended – no hassle
Services for more peace of mind
- Theft coverage: Reduce your risk – we cover up to 80% of costs of stolen tools
- Maintenance: Proactive maintenance service for selected tools
What tools can I get with Fleet Management?
Choose from tools for virtually all trades and applications
Whether you're fastening cables and conduit or breaking concrete, we've got your jobs covered. You'll also be able to choose tools on the connected Nuron cordless platform.
Featuring over 100 tools, Nuron enables you to perform your corded and gas applications on the one platform. You'll also get access to data-driven services that help locate missing equipment, identify under-used or hoarded tools and more.
How to get started with Fleet Management
Start simplifying your tool management in three steps
- To begin, we'll work closely with you to make sure you have the tools you really need – no more no less.
- We'll deliver the tools, including tools on the connected Nuron cordless platform, and provide training.
- To keep you working at peak performance, we'll help you track, repair and replace your tools at no additional cost.
Support construction circularity
Help reduce resource consumption with Fleet Management
Reduce: Fleet Management means only having the tools you need, not more. You get quality, long-lasting tools, and our local repair centers work to extend their lives even more. Need a tool short term? Don't buy it – use our Tools on Demand service instead.
Reuse: At the end of the contract, high-quality parts are refurbished and reused. Tools no longer fit for professional construction are often donated to humanitarian or educational causes.
Recycle: If reuse is not possible, we work with authorized partners to ensure proper recycling.
Get more from Fleet Management
Add powerful tool and equipment tracking for even more efficiency
With Fleet Management you get high-performing tools and a full-service package. But what if you could make equipment management even simpler? What if you could stop wasting time looking for missing equipment? Or harness the power of data to prevent unnecessary spending on duplicate tools?
Discover equipment management solutions designed to add more efficiency to your business so you can run more productive and compliant jobsites.
FAQs – Fleet Management
Can I buy my tools at the end of my Hilti Fleet contract?
No. At the end of the contract, if the tool has come to the end of its useful life, we are happy to renew your contract with new innovations and recycle your expiring tool.
However, if flexibility is required and the tool is still in a good shape, the tool contract can be extended on a month-to-month basis.
How much does Hilti Fleet Management cost?
Contact your Account Manager to schedule an onsite productivity analysis where we will analyze your needs and make a proposal to help ensure you have the right mix of tools for your business.
How long do Hilti Fleet Management contracts last?
Depending on the tool type and trade, tool contracts last between 3-5 years.
How do I renew my tools with Hilti Fleet Management?
You will receive an email to remind you that your contract is up for renewal.
You can schedule the delivery of your new tools according to your exchange cycle schedule on HOL, on OT!Ready or with the help of your Account Manager.
Explore more business solutions from Hilti
What's new in construction?
Explore solutions from drilling robots to jobsite exoskeletons. Because the future of construction is already here.Explore construction trends
The productivity dilemma
Construction lags behind when it comes to productivity. So how can we help boost your bottom line?Explore productivity solutions